Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use the Le Pre website and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Site. By using the Le Pre website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Le Pre reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- 1. You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- 2. You will not provide any false personal information on Le Pre, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- 3. You must be 13 years or older to use the Le Pre.
- 4. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- 5. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free trial account. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 6. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or automated methods are not permitted.
- 7. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Le Pre cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 8. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- 9. You will not use your personal profile for a commercial purpose.
- 10. If Le Pre disable your account, you will not create another one without Le Pre’s permission.
- 11. Everyone has the right to protect his image. You will not use your Le Pre account to undermine someone’s image.
Protecting People's Rights
You will not post content on Le Pre that violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on Le Pre if we consider it violates this Statement. If you violate other people's rights to self image, we will disable your account immediately. You will not use under any circumstances our registered mark or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission. You are the only and fully responsible for any information you will post on Le Pre and for any consequences thereof.
Content on the Site
- 1. All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Site and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
- 2. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Le Pre or endorse any opinions expressed on the Site.
- 3. Under no circumstances will Le Pre be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Le Pre will NOT be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consecquential or punitive damages including loss of profits, damages of self image, good-will or other intangible losses resulting from inappropriate use of the Site.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- 2. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on the Le Pre, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- 3. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give Le Pre a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Le Pre (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- 4. Le Pre respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the the Site to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law.
- 5. Le Pre and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their own discretion to refuse or remove any Content posted on the Site and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion
- 6. The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2020 Le Pre. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Le Pre.